Sunday, March 9, 2014

Why I Like Fear

Fear: The emotion that makes things fun. The source of thrills. A part of being alive.
Synonym: Exciting, exhilarating, terrifying

Things that make me scared (and I love it):

*Love
*Writing
*Writing about something you love
*Writing about something you love and then giving it to someone else (and then you freak out, regretting your decision but being proud of it at the same time)
*People liking my writing
*Drawing something new
*Liking the new thing I drew
*Inspiration (because I can never go back to my previous dimensions)
*Roller coasters
*Trying new things
*Turning off the lights (the dark terrifies me)
*Sharing my ideas
*People liking my ideas
*Every single person who writes things on their blog (yes, you. I read like a maniac.)
*Mr. Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment