Thursday, April 24, 2014

Truth

Freedom! 

Seriously, though. I felt more limited by trying to keep secretive. There were a lot of times where I wanted to post something, but it would've given something away about who I was. Now it doesn't matter. Even though I'm feeling a little shaky, I've felt shakier. 

So, Hello. My name is Ryan. My pen name is Percival T. Honeybee, and I chose a boy name because...well, for the obvious reasons. And the name is special to me. (If you have a boy name and you're a girl, you're automatically my bro. Or sis. Whatever.)

I play violin (hello Heather), and I love music. 

I'm a fan of electro swing and the 1920's, and I'm loyal to my obsessions. I'm into art as well.

I want to be a novelist when I grow up, and it was a miracle that I got into this class (it's actually a funny story, but I'll leave that for another time).

I'm so pleased to meet you all. I promise I won't judge you—just keep being yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Electro swing as in, like, caravan palace and Parov stelar? Because love goes out to them.

    ReplyDelete