Monday, February 10, 2014

Things I Stole

I did it I cracked the "code". What makes us human is that we love with a love so deep, so scary, so un sure, so completely intoxicating a robot can't even compute it. (June Carter)  I am living more than most people around me because I'm different. (Abner)I need someone who is okay with my silence. (Suzy Bishop)People get on my nerves. (Ruby McCall)its a beautiful tragedy. (Charlotte Ford)I HAVE MEMORIES OF THINGS I DON'T REMEMBER. Jackie O. The old saying goes that "only fools rush in." and I'm no fool. (Sarah Smokes) If you are dreaming right now I wish I could be you.(Sincerely,)I guess you could say we are all Benjamin Buttons, trying to become who we use to be. (Destiny Preach)Old things are cool. They have stories hidden in their flaws. I want my journal to have many flaws. I want to have it with me everywhere so it will get the scent of all the places I will go (Feathers on Fish)I have close to nothing posted here on my blog. It's because I have a serious problem. (Alan Moore)Too often imagination is wounded by those who fail to see it.(Rosie Grace) Perfectionists wouldn't be perfectionists if they were perfect.(Solstice Everston)I woke up this morning at 3:02 with a headache and a side-ache and a heartache and I thought I was dead, but I'm not.(If You're Still Breathing)

Just some quotes I found. I would've gone to every blog, but I lost my patience.

6 comments:

  1. Wait, what's that last one you stole?

    p.s. I wish more people did stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://lovetheoutcasts.blogspot.com

      I found it! Agh, I hate computers. I couldn't find it at first, but Alis Priddy helped me out.

      Delete
  2. Just wrote you up to the copyright office, you'll be getting a notice from the FBI within 2-6 business days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Both the post and seeing myself quoted!

    ReplyDelete